This download is an Adobe .PDF file. You must have Adobe Acrobat installed to view it on your PC or the Reader app to view on your mobile device.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS GUIDE IS A ONE-TIME INSTANT DOWNLOAD! IT WILL NOT BE EMAILED OR MAILED. AFTER YOU PAY FOR YOUR GUIDE VIA PAYPAL AND RETURN TO THE FPSI RECEIPT/THANK YOU PAGE, YOU MUST CLICK ON THE BLUE LINK UNDER THE GUIDE TITLE TO DOWNLOAD IT SUCCESSFULLY.
After you click on the blue link and the file opens, you MUST save it to your desktop or print it out to have access to it again. We cannot guarantee that your guide will save to a tablet or smartphone so it is best to save it to a desktop or print it out right away. DO NOT CLOSE THE RECEIPT/THANK YOU PAGE, THE BROWSER, OR THE FILE without saving or printing the guide or it will be lost. DO NOT leave your guide OPEN ON YOUR BROWSER either as you will lose it and NOT have access to the guide .pdf file again!! Thank you for ordering and following these instructions to have a successful download!!
Single-Role Candidate Orientation Guide – entry-level practice test that will determine how prepared you are to pass the written Single-Role Test. This practice test consists of 30 multiple-choice questions.
This download is an Adobe PDF. You must have Adobe Acrobat installed to view it on your PC or the Reader to view on your mobile device.
ONE-TIME INSTANT DOWNLOAD! GUIDE WILL NOT BE EMAILED OR MAILED. AFTER YOU PAY FOR YOUR GUIDE AND RETURN TO THE FPSI RECEIPT, YOU MUST CLICK ON THE BLUE LINK TO DOWNLOAD YOUR GUIDE.
Thank you choosing our downloadable products! Before you pay, please be sure you choose the correct guide according to the city or department requirements that you are applying with! All orientation guides are ONE-TIME “INSTANT DOWNLOADS” and will appear on the FPSI “Order Details” checkout page with your order status (guides will not be mailed, nor emailed, and are not located on the PayPal site).
Please print this page when possible to follow the step-by-step instructions on how to retrieve your download link successfully! Reading and understanding these instructions will guide you through each step and ensure that you receive your download link properly. Thank you for your agreeing to our terms! If you have questions or need help with an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not contact PayPal as they cannot help you with the download process.
STEP 1) Software and Browser Requirements
You must have compatible software to download the guide which is an Adobe Acrobat .PDF DOCUMENT. For PC’s with Windows you will need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Software. For iMacs, iPhones, tablets and other devices you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader App. Be sure the computer or device you are using has the correct software or reader BEFORE you submit payment! Also note, some older computers, iMacs, and devices don’t process the .pdf download properly so be sure you have updated/compatible hardware, software, or the reader!!
Please note: Downloading the guide in Adobe does not save or print your document. Be sure you save or print your document before you close Adobe.
Click below if you need the software or reader for your computer, tablet or device:
THE GOOGLE CHROME INTERNET BROWSER IS BEST TO PURCHASE ANY OF THE GUIDES FROM OUR WEBSITE!
STEP 2) Paying for the Downloadable Orientation Guide
- After reading these instructions, click the button: “I have read and agree to the terms above”.
- On the following page, choose the guide that you desire and click on the button: “Add to cart”.
- On the shopping cart page, please confirm you have ordered the correct guide then click on the button: “Proceed to Checkout”.
- On the checkout page, enter your billing and shipping information so that your financial payment processes correctly.
- At the bottom of the checkout page, check the small box: “I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions“.
- Finally, click the “Place Order” button to be directed to the PayPal site where you will have two options for payments. 1) Log In to your account and Pay with PayPal OR 2) Checkout as guest with Pay with Debit of Credit Card.
7. FOLLOW THE PAYPAL INSTRUCTIONS AND ENTER ALL INFORMATION PROMPTED BY PAYPAL IN ORDER FOR YOUR PAYMENT TO PROCESS CORRECTLY!!
<<<———-PAY WITH PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR PAY WITH DEBIT/CREDIT CARD———->>>
8. Once payment is submitted, you will automatically be redirected back to the FPSI “Order Details” checkout page to access your downloadable guide per Step 3 below. You will be emailed a transaction receipt ONLY…the guide will not be emailed, mailed, or shipped.
STEP 3) Downloading the Orientation Guide
1. Once you are back on the FPSI Order Details checkout status page, your one-time instant download will be a blue link in your order details under the product/name of the guide. For example, your download link will look like this: Download file: NFST Candidate Orientation Guide. Remember, orientation guides are not emailed, shipped, or located on the PayPal website as they are located on this checkout status page only!
2. Once you click on your guide’s blue link, your Adobe Acrobat .PDF DOCUMENT GUIDE will either open up automatically in a separate browser tab OR it will appear as a file to download on the bottom left corner of your screen. Please pay attention to how the file opens!
3. After you open the file, you MUST save it on your desktop or print it out to have access to it again. We cannot guarantee that your guide will save to a tablet or smartphone so it is best to save it to a desktop or print it. DO NOT CLOSE THE CHECKOUT STATUS PAGE, BROWSER, or FILE without saving or printing your guide and DO NOT leave your guide OPEN ON YOUR BROWSER either as you will lose it and you will not have access to the file again!!
If You Need Help…
If you have questions or need help with an order, please email email@example.com. IF YOU CANNOT FIND YOUR BLUE LINK ON YOUR ORDER DETAILS CHECKOUT PAGE PLEASE CONFIRM YOU FOLLOWED INSTRUCTION NUMBER 2 ABOVE. IN ORDER FOR US TO ASSIST BUYERS WITH ORDERS RIGHT AWAY, PLEASE EMAIL HELP@FPSI.COM (OR CALL 916.294.4242 X123). DO NOT CLOSE THE CHECKOUT/ORDER DETAILS PAGE BEFORE YOU EMAIL OR CALL. This will ensure FPSI Support can assist you with your order. ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT DISPUTE YOUR CHARGE IN PAYPAL…WE MAKE CONTACTING US VERY ACCESSIBLE AND WE WILL RESOLVE EVERY ISSUE THAT YOU PRESENT TO US. Please know, if you place an order on the weekend, there may be a delay in support. During business hours we will reply with support via an email or phone call within a 24 hours or by the next business day.
FPSI will not give refunds and is not responsible if YOU DID NOT follow the instructions OR IF YOUR hardware, software, browser, internet carrier, tablet AND/OR smartphone cannot support a PDF download.